pharmacymedsgodirect.com is committed to protecting and upholding the security of any personal information that is provided from you. Your privacy is important to us therefore we strictly follow the requirements of the Data Protection Legislation in theUK.
Information we collect and store
- When you purchase goods from pharmacymedsgodirect.com , we require certain information in order to process your order. This includes your name, address, telephone number, email address and card details. We do not store your card details on our system. You have the option to withhold any information that is not essential to complete your order.
- We will be required to ask for further information for customers who intend to buy pharmacy only medicines; this is solely to ensure that our pharmacist can check that the product is suitable for you.
- For patients who would like to use our NHS Prescription Service, we will ask you if you pay your prescription or whether you are exempt from payment along with the reason of this. Furthermore, we will look to collect information from your doctor in regards to your existing medical records and any prescriptions that are prescribed for you.
- Any customers who decide to use our Online Doctor Consultation, there will be certain forms to fill in depending on your circumstances. These forms will then be referred and looked over by our online doctor to acknowledge whether he can provide you with the medication needed.
Disclosing Information to third parties
The information that we collect and store on our systems will not be shared with any outside parties unless:
- You give us permission to share any information provided.
- We ask for your consent to share you information and permission is granted.
- It is necessary for us to notify the prescriber when a patient requests a repeat prescription and the pharmacist has any concerns in connection to the interest of that particular patient. By law we can overlook the need to keep information confidential if it puts the patient at risk.
- Please note that anyone who receives your personal information from pharmacymedsgodirect.com has a legal requirement to always keep your information secure and confidential.
Consent given by you
By using pharmacymedsgodirect.com , you give permission to collect and use your information you provide to us for the purposes mentioned above. If for any reason we decide to amend our data protection policy, we will post the changes on this page in order for you to always be aware of the information that we collect and how we may utilize it.
You have the right to confidentiality under:
- The Data Protection Act 1998
- The Human Rights Act 1998
- Common Law Duty of Confidence
pharmacymedsgodirect.com also comply with the NHS Code of Practice and pharmacists have a duty and requirement under their profession code of ethics to keep any records or information about you secure, accurate and confidential.
You have the right to ask for a copy of all your information and records that we store on our systems about you however, we will ask for proof of identity from you (passport, driving license, credit/debit card) before we send any information out to you. If any information we hold about you is incorrect, please advise us as soon as possible so we can amend these details.
We will collect personal information from you for customer admin purposes and sensitive personal data concerning your health for dispensing purposes. This information will not be sold to third party companies. We may use this information for our own marketing purposes unless you opt-out of receiving further communications from us. We will also use the contact details you provide to communicate with you in the event that any services requested are unavailable.
Patients who register for the Repeat Prescription Service will automatically receive repeat request prompts generated by our emailing system. Email addresses for these patients will not be used for any other purpose unless specifically requested.
Privacy & Security
For Cookie information please see the relevant section.
Your privacy is important to us and Evergreen Healthcare Limited and its website pharmacymedsgodirect.com is the Data Controller for this website under the Data Protection Act 1998.
pharmacymedsgodirect.com is committed to protecting and upholding the security of any personal information that is provided from you. Your privacy is important to us therefore we strictly follow the requirements of the Data Protection Legislation in the UK.
We collect certain information from you when you purchase goods from pharmacymedsgodirect.com which includes your personal information. Further information will be asked if you purchase pharmacy only medicines, use our NHS Prescription or Doctor Consultation service. This is to ensure that our pharmacist can check that the product is suitable for you. We do not store any card details.
The information we collect will not be shared with any third parties unless permission is given from you or if we feel it is necessary to contact an outside party due to any concerns our pharmacists have.
By using pharmacymedsgodirect.com , you give us permission to collect and use your information for purposes mentioned above.
pharmacymedsgodirect.com comply with the NHS Code of Practice and pharmacists have a duty and requirement under their professional code of ethics to keep any records or information about you secure, accurate and confidential.
We store the contract’s content and will send you the details of your order via email and a printed copy with your item(s). The details about your recent orders can be found in your customer login.
You can revoke at anytime any consents you have given us.
You have the right to any information about your stored personal data and right to correction,blocking and deletion of that data.